The VBAC Coach does not provide medical treatment or medical advice. Please discuss all medical decisions and treatment with your primary care provider.
Kristen Stratton is a DONA Certified Birth Doula, specializing in Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC) and Gentle Cesarean Birth (Family Centered Cesarean).
Trainings and Certifications:
- DONA Certified Birth Doula
- Postpartum Doula Training, CAPPA
- Advanced Postpartum Doula Training for Multiples, CAPPA 2015
- Childbirth Educator Training, CAPPA
- Evidence Based Birth- Birth Professionals Workshop 2016
- VBACFacts with Jen Kamel, 2012-2016
- Spinning Babies with Gail Tully
- Rebozo Certification with Gena Kirby
- Placenta Encapsulation and Belly Binding Mentorships
- Adult and Pediatric CPR and First Aide/AED Certification
She is the mother of three children, a military spouse, and has experienced cesarean birth firsthand. Her motivation for supporting mothers on their journey to a healing birth comes from her own challenging deliveries. She believes that women should be informed, empowered, respected and loved whether birthing vaginally or by belly birth (cesarean).
Kristen is the owner of In Due Season Doula Services and the host of the internet podcast series "Newbies" with New Mommy Media. Her series largely focuses on postpartum recovery, life with a new baby and postpartum mental health.
Services. Rates. Availability.
- Birth Doula Services $950-$1100
- Postpartum Doula Services $25-$35/hour (Additional fees for multiples may apply)
- Postpartum Belly Binding including wrap $150
- Placenta Encapsulation and Tinctures $250-$300
- Birth Story Listening Session Peer to Peer $150 (Discounts for Birth Workers)
- Private Childbirth Education and Comfort Measures Classes $150-$300
- Childbirth Education Series for VBAC Parents 4-Weeks $225
- VBAC Couples Class $50
- Baby ASL (Rates based on location and class size)
Complimentary meet and greets are offered.
Discounts offered on all services for active duty military.
Check here for availability or email Kristen@InDueSeasonDoula.com
Photo Credit: Piece by Peace (Megan Heid)